What 2015 Acura TLX Safety Features Do
The 2015 Acura TLX safety features show that this car has a practical side to accompany its fun-to-drive design. Available now at Michigan Acura Dealers, we’ve found that this is one of the most capable cars on the road today. While we’ve spent a lot of time going over its two different engines, its Precision All-Wheel Steering, its available all-wheel drive system, and all of the other elements that make this one of the most impressive performance sedans in Michigan, we thought it would be good to go over all of the parts of the TLX that keep you safe.
High-Tech Standard and Available Safety Amenities
First, we want to cover your standard safety features, many of which leave competing models in the past with regard to safety:
- Tire pressure monitoring system
- Full compliment of seat belts and airbags
- LATCH-compliant child safety seat anchors
- Advanced body structure design that redirects energy away from passengers in an accident
- Vehicle stability assistance and traction control
- Standard rearview camera system
And now it’s time for the next generation of auto safety, the TLX’s available high-tech safety upgrades:
- Adaptive cruise control (with low-speed follow) allows you to set a speed and then lets the TLX take over, monitoring the speed of surrounding vehicles and adjusting your cruise control settings as needed.
- Lane keeping assist uses a forward-facing camera that monitors your position in a lane and provides audiovisual alerts if it detects you straying from your course.
- The blind spot information system gives you a second set of eyes that can warn you of a vehicle in your blind spot when you activate your turn signal.
- Front and rear parking sensors make backing up and parallel parking easier than ever before.
Test Drive a TLX Today
It’s important that each of these vehicles have some of the best standard and available safety features, but if you’re looking to get behind the wheel of the 2015 Acura TLX, its safety features are probably not your top concern. We want to show you how the TLX drives, and we can put you behind the wheel of the four-cylinder model, the V6 model, or even the 2015 TLX V6 with all-wheel drive.
Visit a Michigan Acura Dealer near you today to take the TLX for a test drive; we think you’ll see how it was able to replace two outgoing Acura models.
Michigan Acura Dealers includes Fox Acura, Dave White Acura, Acura of Troy, Ann Arbor Acura, Jeffrey Acura, and Suburban Acura.