2015 Audi A6 2.0T Premium Features vs. 2016 Acura RLX
When Metro Detroit drivers think of a luxury sedan, many of them imagine a stylish and incredibly well-equipped car that will turn heads all over Michigan. While the 2015 Audi A6 2.0T Premium features might impress some drivers, ours know that the 2016 Acura RLX has one of the best features packages on the market (it includes Acura’s Technology Package as standard, after all).
Let’s take a look at how the amenities of these two sedans compare to help you figure out whether the Audi A6 offers enough for you.
Acura’s Flagship Sedan Takes the Lead
There is a reason that the 2016 RLX is the flagship sedan in the Acura lineup: It is powerful, technologically advanced, and luxurious in ways that other sedans simply fail to live up to. All it takes is a look at the 2015 Audi A6 2.0T Premium’s features to see that not all luxury sedans are created equal.
You’ll find the following advantages on every RLX, but these features in particular require an upgrade on the Audi—if they are available at all:
- Adaptive cruise control: Just set the cruise on the RLX and let the vehicle adjust for the speeds of surrounding cars.
- Rearview camera: Acura’s multi-angle rearview camera gives you three different views of what’s behind you before you back up.
- Navigation: The RLX features a standard navigation system with 15 GB hard drive and real-time traffic rerouting.
- Telematics: Each new RLX is equipped with AcuraLink Next Generation telematics.
It’s not just the features that set the RLX apart, either. Take a look at how their powertrains compare:
- The 2016 Acura RLX features a 3.5L V6 engine with 310 hp and 272 lb-ft of torque.
- Audi opts for a 2.0L turbocharged engine on the 2016 A6, capable of just 220 hp and 258 lb-ft of torque (and suffering from turbocharger lag when you put the pedal to the floor).
Test Drive a 2016 Acura RLX
While the 2015 Audi A6 2.0T Premium features may outclass some sedans, they clearly don’t compare to the 2016 Acura RLX. The RLX can stand on its own, though, and we want to show you that it shines even without being compared to the competition. Visit a Michigan Acura Dealer near you today to see the RLX for yourself and take it for a test drive.
Michigan Acura Dealers includes Fox Acura, Dave White Acura, Acura of Troy, Ann Arbor Acura, Jeffrey Acura, and Suburban Acura.