How Does the 2016 Audi A3 Price Measure Up Against Competitors?
Drivers who are shopping for a luxury car will compare many models—and their attendant prices and features—during the course of their search for the sedan that will best meet their needs and wants.
In exploring popular models, you may wonder how the 2016 Audi A3 price, for instance, compares with that of a competitor like the 2017 Acura ILX.
We’ve conducted a comparison between the A3 and the ILX in relation to their prices and standard features. Take a look at how these two nameplates measure up—then come in and see us for a test drive!
When it comes to cost, the Acura ILX wins the day. The Acura ILX models and prices are as follows:
- Acura ILX Standard: $27,990 MSRP*
- Acura ILX with AcuraWatch Plus: $29,290 MSRP*
- Acura ILX Premium: $29,990 MSRP*
- Acura ILX A-SPEC with Premium Package: $31,980 MSRP*
- Acura ILX Technology Plus: $32,990 MSRP*
- Acura ILX A-SPEC with Technology Plus Package: $34,980 MSRP*
The Audi A3 lineup includes the following trim levels and prices:
- Audi A3 Premium: Pricing begins at $30,900 MSRP
- Audi A3 Premium Plus: Pricing begins at $33,600 MSRP
- Audi A3 Prestige: Pricing begins at $39,750 MSRP
Amenities for the Money
The Acura ILX once again exceeds the Audi A3 in terms of the features drivers will get for that base price.
A number of amenities are offered standard in the base-model ILX that aren’t available at all for the base price in the A3—or that are only available as optional, extra-cost upgrades. These include:
- Heated front seats (only available as an optional upgrade in the Audi A3)
- Noise cancellation (not available at all in the Audi A3)
- Telematics, such as Emergency SOS, roadside assistance, stolen vehicle tracking, and more (only available as an optional upgrade in the Audi A3)
- Voice-activated controls for audio and Bluetooth (only available as an optional upgrade in the Audi A3)
- Push-start ignition (only available as an optional upgrade in the Audi A3)
- LED headlights (only available as an optional upgrade in the Audi A3)
- USB port (only available as an optional upgrade in the Audi A3)
Take the ILX for a Spin
Drivers can further explore the offerings of the 2017 Acura ILX at any Michigan Acura Dealers location. Stop in and see us or contact us today to learn more about the impressive ILX and to take it for a test drive.
*Prices shown are Acura suggested retail prices only and do not include taxes, license, or a $940 destination and handling charge. Acura vehicle accessory costs, labor, and installation vary. Dealers set their own prices. Please consult your selected dealer.