What the 2016 Audi A4 Price Really Offers
Luxury car shoppers in the Metro Detroit and West Michigan areas, have you been intrigued by the 2016 Audi A4 price? We want to make sure all of our drivers have the full picture, so we put the 2016 Audi A4 price and features up against a top competitor: the 2016 Acura TLX. The TLX replaced two different outgoing Acura vehicles, and it’s had little trouble keeping pace with the A4.
We know that many drivers who go looking for a new luxury sedan are more than willing to spend a little extra on a car that offers true value, but we think you might be surprised at how much automakers like Audi are charging for their sedans.
- The 2016 Audi A4 price starts at $35,900 for the basic 2.0T Premium model.
- The 2016 Acura TLX 2.4 8-DCT has a base price of only $31,695 (MSRP).*
Now, we know many of you might expect the Audi A4 to come with a superior package of features or a more fuel-efficient engine, but that just isn’t the case.
Luxury sedans are not all created equal, and despite the price difference, there are quite a few amenities you’ll find on the 2016 Acura TLX that either require an upgrade or are simply unavailable on the A4, including:
- Driver-side memory settings for mirrors, seating, and climate control
- Multi-angle rearview camera system with guidelines
- Heated front seating with dual-stage heating elements
- Jewel Eye LED headlights
- Noise/sound cancellation
- Push-button ignition
- Steering wheel–mounted paddle shifters
The TLX’s base engine is designed to be more fuel efficient than the A4’s as well:
- 2016 TLX 2.4 8-DCT models have a 2.4L 4-cylinder engine under the hood and earn an EPA-estimated 35 highway mpg.**
- The 2016 Audi A4 2.0T Premium has a 2.0L turbocharged engine that only manages 31 mpg on the highway.
Test Drive an Acura
We’ve laid out quite a few differences between these two sedans, but the best way for you to see all of the advantages the TLX has over the 2016 Audi A4 price is to take it for a test drive. Visit a Michigan Acura Dealer near you today to get behind the wheel and experience the TLX for yourself.
*Prices shown are Acura suggested retail prices only and do not include taxes, license or a $940 destination and handling charge. Acura vehicle accessory costs, labor and installation vary. Dealers set their own prices. Please consult your selected dealer.
**Based on 2016 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid only), and other factors.
Michigan Acura Dealers includes Fox Acura, Dave White Acura, Acura of Troy, Ann Arbor Acura, Jeffrey Acura, and Suburban Acura.