2017 Acura ILX Base Interior Features Offer Luxury at a Price You’ll Love
If you’re in the market for a luxury car, you naturally expect high-end amenities when paying a premium price. But how would you like the luxury features you want at an outstandingly affordable price? When you’re shopping among the vehicles of the Acura brand, “affordable luxury” isn’t a contradiction in terms—it’s a reality.
An example of luxury with an impressively low price tag is the Acura ILX. Onboard the 2017 Acura ILX base model, interior features are impressive and elegant—and they come at a price that will wow drivers and also please their pocketbooks.
Keep reading, and we’ll compare the outstanding Acura ILX, its price, and its interior amenities to a top rival: the 2016 Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class CLA250—proving conclusively that luxury driving doesn’t have to break the bank.
Pricing and Amenities
The base-level 2017 ILX is priced at just $27,990 MSRP,* quite a difference when compared to the 2016 CLA250, which starts at $32,050 MSRP.
At the base-model level, various standard amenities are offered onboard the ILX that are either not provided at all in the base-model CLA250 or are only available as an optional upgrade for a higher cost. Included among them are:
- Retractable rear seat head restraints (not available in the CLA250 base model)
- Power moonroof (only offered as an optional upgrade in the CLA250 base model)
- Voice-activated controls for audio and Bluetooth (CLA250 only offers voice-activated controls for Bluetooth and only as an optional upgrade)
- Rearview camera (only offered as an optional upgrade in the CLA250 base model)
- Speed-sensing interval windshield wipers (not available in the CLA250 base model)
- Heated front seats (only offered as an optional upgrade in the CLA250 base model)
- Noise cancellation (not available in the CLA250 base model)
- LED headlights (not available in the CLA250 base model)
The ILX additionally offers more in the way of warranties, featuring a powertrain warranty that stays in force for 72 months/70,000 miles, while the CLA250 powertrain warranty expires after just 48 months/50,000 miles.
Interior spaciousness is also greater in the ILX, which offers 0.5 inches more rear headroom than the CLA250, 2.1 inches more front legroom, 6.9 inches more rear legroom, and 0.3 inches more rear shoulder room.
Take It for a Spin
Drivers can further explore the exceptional 2017 Acura ILX in person at any Michigan Acura Dealers location and experience its winning qualities for themselves.
Stop by or contact any of our affiliated dealerships today to learn more about the ILX. A helpful, knowledgeable member of our team will be available to go over the various features and options of the ILX, answer any questions you may have, and then get you behind the wheel and out on the road for a test drive.
Discover for yourself just how affordable luxury can be when it’s offered onboard an Acura!