How Do the 2017 Infiniti QX70 Standard Features Measure Up Against an Acura?
If you’re in the market for a luxury crossover that is loaded with high-end amenities, you may wonder how the 2017 Infiniti QX70 standard features compare to the offerings of a rival crossover like the 2017 Acura RDX.
Will drivers get more of the prime amenities they want onboard the QX70—or does the Acura RDX offer much more for the money? Read on to find out.
In terms of cost, the RDX is significantly less expensive than the QX70 at the base-model level. That’s especially important when you see how impressively equipped the RDX is. The 2017 RDX lineup comprises the following trim levels and prices:
- Acura RDX: $35,570 MSRP*
- Acura RDX with AcuraWatch Plus: $36,870 MSRP*
- Acura RDX with Technology Package: $39,270 MSRP*
- Acura RDX with Technology and AcuraWatch Plus Packages: $40,570 MSRP*
- Acura RDX with Advance Package: $42,220 MSRP*
- Acura RDX AWD: $37,070 MSRP*
- Acura RDX AWD with AcuraWatch Plus: $38,370 MSRP*
- Acura RDX with Technology Package: $40,770 MSRP*
- Acura RDX AWD with Technology and AcuraWatch Plus Packages: $42,070 MSRP*
- Acura RDX AWD with Advance Package: $43,720 MSRP*
The much costlier—and much less varied—Infiniti QX70 lineup includes the following trims and prices:
- QX70: Pricing begins at $45,850 MSRP
- QX70 AWD: Pricing begins at $47,650 MSRP
Amenities for the Money
Though you’ll spend far less when you choose the RDX over the QX70, the Acura RDX nevertheless delivers various prime features for the base price that the QX70 does not, including:
- Driver memory settings (standard in the RDX but only available as an optional upgrade in the QX70)
- Hill start assist (not available in the QX70)
- Radio theft-deterrent system (not available in the QX70)
- LED headlights (standard in the RDX but only available as an optional upgrade in the QX70)
- Daytime running lights (standard in the RDX but only available as an optional upgrade in the QX70)
- Pre-wiring for tow package (not available in the QX70)
Experience the Exceptional RDX for Yourself
Drivers can get an up-close look at the 2017 Acura RDX and see how much more it has to offer beyond just beating the Infiniti Q70 standard features at any Michigan Acura Dealers location. Contact us today and come take a test drive of this outstanding crossover SUV!
*Prices shown are Acura suggested retail prices only and do not include taxes, license, or a $940 destination and handling charge. Acura vehicle accessory costs, labor, and installation vary. Dealers set their own prices. Please consult your selected dealer.