How to Accessorize Your Acura MDX
If you’re looking for accessories for your 2014 Acura MDX, you’ve already made the great decision to drive one of the best luxury crossovers on the market today, and we at Michigan Acura Dealers want to congratulate you on that. Now that you’ve moved on to accessories, though, you’ve got quite a lot to choose from.
Although the interior of your MDX is already incredibly well-equipped, Acura makes some nice add-ons, from the practical to those that add an extra flourish of class. We’ve got two of our favorites here:
- All-season floor mats—We’re far enough north that you’re going to want to protect your MDX from the harsh winters and the salt and slush that comes with them. All-season floor mats do the job for all three rows. Don’t forget that we have a cargo tray to keep the upholstery in your cargo area clean too.
- Woodgrain-look steering wheel—Although class permeates every ounce of the MDX, we’ve found that this is one of the accents that causes drivers, friends, and family to remark on just how elegant the vehicle is. We think you’ll agree.
You can add a lot to the exterior of a vehicle like the MDX, but the most common attachments go right onto the roof, though we have a few others:
- Roof attachments—From skis to kayaks to snowboards to bicycles, if you’ve got a recreational activity and need some storage, a roof attachment is the way to go. We even have an all-purpose storage container too.
- Wheel locks—The wheels of an MDX are not just there to get you from point A to point B, they look great too. And they can be expensive to replace. Wheel locks help make it tough for someone to make off with your alloy wheels.
- Trailer hitch bike attachment—Not everyone likes to toss their bike on top of their MDX, but why not add it onto the back with the trailer hitch bike attachment?
Learn More at a Michigan Acura Dealer
If you want to learn more about the 2014 Acura MDX and what accessories are available, we invite you to visit a Michigan Acura Dealer near you and talk with one of our sales experts today about it. If you’re one of the few drivers who hasn’t heard about the 2014 MDX, why not drop by and take one for a test drive?
Michigan Acura Dealers includes Acura of Troy, Ann Arbor Acura, Jeffrey Acura, Suburban Acura, Dave White Acura, and Fox Acura