What Are My Options on the 2015 Acura TLX?
When drivers visit us for a new car like the 2015 Acura TLX, many of them are excited enough at the prospect of the basic model—after all, Acura has affordable and incredibly well-equipped entry-level models, and the TLX is no exception—but wouldn’t you like to know what options you have available on the new TLX?
If you’d like to just find out when you visit a Michigan Acura Dealer, all you need to do is stop by one of our locations, but if you’d like an idea of what you can expect before you visit us, you can just read on.
Upgrade Your Sport Sedan
As we said, the entry-level TLX is a pretty great place to start, and we would be remiss if we didn’t at least go over those amenities. You’ll find the following on every single 2015 Acura TLX:
- Bluetooth HandsFreeLink for phone and audio
- Touchscreen infotainment system
- Leather upholstery
- Multi-view rear camera
- Acura LED Jewel Eye headlights
- Precision All-Wheel Steer
That’s not all, either, but we think it’s a good start to give you an idea of the kind of class and technology features in the TLX. As far as upgrades are concerned, however, you have quite a lot you can choose from, including:
- Super Handling All-Wheel Drive: The ultimate in sport handling, you can find SH-AWD on the V6 TLX models as an available upgrade, and it’s designed to both give you confidence in low traction situations and boost dry-road handling to a whole new level. It’s not just AWD; it’s SH-AWD.
- Technology Package: Available on both four-cylinder and V6 models, the Technology Package adds on the Acura navigation system with real-time traffic, Acura/ELS Surround premium audio system, sport seating with perforated Milano leather, a rear cross-traffic monitor, a blind-spot information system, and more.
- Advance Package: Available only on 2015 TLX V6 models, the Advance Package includes the Technology Package and adds on a collision mitigation braking system, road departure mitigation system, adaptive cruise control, ventilated and heated front seating, parking sensors (front and rear), and more.
Test Drive a TLX Today
To see all of these features in action, we recommend visiting a Michigan Acura Dealer for a test drive. We think you’ll agree that the 2015 TLX is truly something to behold, options and all.
Michigan Acura Dealers includes Acura of Troy, Ann Arbor Acura, Jeffrey Acura, Suburban Acura, Dave White Acura, and Fox Acura.